Personalized Service On A National Scale
Headquartered in Springfield, Tenn., S3’s vision is to combat our planet’s e-waste epidemic by employing both environmentally and financially responsible processes for a stronger, safer global community. We help our customers reduce the cost of ownership of their electronic technology assets, while providing a peace of mind that data security is maintained at the highest industry standards.
The S3 Difference
S3 Recycling Solution’s staff is trained to evaluate, test and determine the best disposition solutions for retired electronic and technology assets. We handle the entire process of sorting, selling, recycling and/or donating the items based on our clients’ needs, as well as any special requests. S3 Recycling Solutions provides IT recycling and remarketing services across all industries including:
- Government agencies
- Universities and K-12 school systems
- Medical centers
- Financial institutions
- Non-profit organizations
- Fortune 500 corporations
- And others
The Benefits of Trusting S3 with your Surplus Assets
When you allow S3 the opportunity to work for you, you win. We are committed to:
- Quickly turning surplus equipment into a profit-center with maximum revenue and minimal to zero startup fees, while following strict environmental standards.
- E-waste solutions that are tailored to client’s unique needs.
- Recycled materials are processed at R2 and e-Steward certified facilities.
- Online pickup requests with 48-hour pickup confirmation.
- Customized, personal and dedicated service from an S3 account manager.
- Chain of custody tracking for sensitive materials.
- Integration to major accounting and asset management systems.
- Ability for clients to purchase from numerous shareable contracts.
- Maximum data security, destruction, degaussing and sanitization.
- Inventory reconciliation.