VP of Sales and Business Development
S3 Recycling Solutions is a nationwide leader of IT recycling and data destruction services. Our goal is to lower the total cost of ownership for our customers’ technology and medical assets. We are rapidly growing and looking for a qualified candidate to join our team as a VP of Sales and Business Development.
The VP of Sales and Business Development will be expected to establish, develop, and maintain strong professional relationships with prospective clients. The VP of Sales and Business Development will build and grow a successful pipeline of new clients on a national level. To qualify for this position, you must have existing relationships with key IT/executive decision makers.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help the company to continue growing. The VP of Sales and Business Development will nurture prospects through the entire sales cycle from beginning to end.
This role will report to the CEO.
- Bring already established relationships with key decision makers within large enterprises for IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) (Recovery/Recycling) or related technology services.
- Open doors and find new opportunities to pursue.
- Manage S3’s existing sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitches.
- Work closely with Business Development support staff.
- Document daily activity in CRM to track performance.
- Update sales business plans monthly to optimize sales forecasting and results.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Have no restrictions with a non-compete or non-solicitation from working in a Business Development capacity in ITAD/Electronics Recycling.
- Seek out and respond to RFPs and RFQs.
- Build and present PowerPoint presentations to prospects.
- Be able to travel.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline. We will also consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
Benefits and Pay:
Job Type: Full-time | Remote
Pay: $75,000 – 100,000 base per year plus commission
100% paid employee benefits:
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Paid holidays
Interested applicants can send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.