Like our entire nation, hard drive shredder and e-recycler S3 Recycling Solutions continues to monitor developments associated with the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). As a result, we are modifying our operations.
S3 continues its normal operating hours. However, in light of this ongoing public health emergency, we are implementing procedures to help protect the well-being of our customers and employees.
We are taking the following steps based on the best guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local public health officials:
- We are working from home where possible.
- Our warehouse is closed to visitors.
- Our employees who interact with customers will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from customers. They will also avoid handshaking and follow best hygiene practices.
- S3 drivers who conduct pick-ups will wear gloves and masks while onsite with the customer for the next 14 days.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment.
- We are urging customers to continue using our online tools found at www.s3rs.com for reporting, to schedule services such as hard drive shredder services or to request a pick-up.
We will continually evaluate this situation and make real-time adjustments as necessary. In this unprecedented moment, our goal is to provide the excellent customer service you know and expect of us at S3 Recycling Solutions, while protecting the health of our community.
For any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by calling 800-320-8598 or emailing email@example.com.
S3 Recycling Solutions